November 5, 2016.  Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania.

If you were sued for child support in Pennsylvania and you don’t live in Pennsylvania, please read this article.  Interstate enforcement of child support is required under Federal law.  That means that you can be sued for support in the State where your child resides.  Don’t pay an unreasonable attorney fee price for your cases.  Instead, contact my firm and I will offer you a reasonable attorney fee price.  

If you need help with your Pennsylvania child support case and you don’t live in Pennsylvania, then please contact my firm for a free consultation with Attorney John Sembrat.  After the free consultation, I will quote a price to represent you in your case.

Act now and protect your interests.  Email us today at to arrange for a free consultation.